God's Why is Greater
Jessica Sunday
I haven't written a blog post in quite some time. I guess today is the day I start again with trying to be faithful to my blog entries. I'm typing this as I sit in a Kia dealership in Greenville, NC. I can only splurge snacks so much in my waiting. I am on my second coffee though.
Today, after my Sam's Club run, my car wouldn't start. Well, that wasn't good enough for me so I turned the key a few times and it eventually worked. Pumped gas and it turned right back on after. I arrived home safetly; however, right before pulling out of the driveway to head to enjoy the beach on this 86 degree day, my vehicle would not start. Not again I thought.
Thank God for AAA. They were able to tow me. It ended up being my starter.
I guess I'm writing this entry because God is always good. Yes, even in the chaos and plans that are diverted. Yesterday, I drove my 9.5 hrs back to NC from PA. I decided to return a day early in case of rain on the forecast. At least that was MY why.
Now I know God's why.
I am thankful I did not have an issue with my vehicle on the interstate yesterday or perhaps I could have woke up for nightshift tomorrow not being able to start my vehicle before work. That would have been a headache. I was told that my starter would not be able to be fixed until tomorrow but then- God. Then God made a way and diverted that plan to. And here I wait gulping my second coffee reflecting on God's goodness.
Thank You for diverted plans and for showing me Your why(s) instead of my own. You are a faithful Father. I am so glad I can trust You.
Thank You for my broken why's and for Your greater why's. Your greater good. Your provision!
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6 NKJV

No comments:
Post a Comment